Monday, February 2, 2009

My freaky brain

Last time I posted I gave a random list of memories from my birthdays past. I'm a little embarrassed to say that I don't keep a journal--I never really have, well not with any consistency anyway. And none of the events I wrote about in that post are written down anywhere. Plus I remembered at least a dozen more birthday memories that I could have listed but I thought the list was getting too long. I just have this ridiculous ability to remember inconsequential things. Yet things I should be able to remember--like the password for my online banking or the fact that my son has playgroup every Thursday--I have to write down or they are forever lost to me.

Sometimes I think I'd be a good candidate for dementia as an old lady. I may spend most of the time living in the past, but I'll have so many places to go as I walk down memory lane.

2 comments:

Nielsen Family News said...

I love that about you- I call that you are on my team for anything trivia!

Becky Rasmussen said...

Sarah, this is a call to you and any other pregnant women you know. (I'll be there also with my 5 1/2 month pregnant bod) We are testing the choreography of my pre-natal cardio work out in the aerobic room at the AFFC at 9:30a.m. Please come and share your feed back before we film it next week. I'll even give you a free copy if you want one!