
One hour ago all of this was just flour, sugar, yeast, salt etc. I kid you not. Sixty minutes. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't done it myself.
Last week our Stake had a food storage class presented by "The Bread Ladies" They have developed the most remarkable, simple, fast, easy and lovely bread recipe that can be used to make literally dozens of things.
Check it out at pantrysecrets.net
My life as a domestic goddess with never be the same.
4 comments:
Looks yummy! I am going to try the recipe! Thanks!
I was going to ask you if you wanted your bread machine back, since you are now a working mom and may not have as much time to bake bread as before. This result looks like you won't be needing it. Yum.
I knew that if everybody could just see these ladies once, they would be hooked, just like I was. The only problem is, that now I have to work out even more, and longer, because I'm constantly making bread and other goodies (and eating them).
Post a Comment